Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bored...

Well, I can't think of anything to post about. I haven't been able to get on in a while, so I have no stories from ingame. I know! I'll show you what Shadowstalker and Mycin originally looked like!

This is the level 13 Shadowstalker, while I was still in Wiz City. Wow, he looks weird to me now...

And here is the early Mycin!

Shadowstalker at level 15, just finished up Wizard City and started Krokotopia...he has the same robe on!

And Mycin at level 12, same as he is now. Compare this to his level 8 look!

That's a big difference...All his clothes are changed. What about the Shadowstalkers?

From then...to then... to now! Huge change, isn't it? Anyway, I just wanted to show you those so you can see how much Shadowstalker and Mycin have progressed. Well, mostly Shadowstalker...Mycin's been level 12 since Shadowstalker was 15...oh well.

Enjoy your monster killing!

1 comment: