Friday, January 1, 2010

First Post!

Hello, I'm Connor Shadowstalker! I'm a level 31 Diviner in Wizard101 who is almost finishing up Marleybone. Here is me:

That's me! Though I'm level 31 now... That guy on the left is Mycin Lifegiver, Level 12 Theurgist. Ah, the good ol' days of Wizard city... Oh well.

First, to start off my first post, I'd like to show a sighting of Meowiarty with Malistaire, the big Baddy of the game.

Yep, the master thief with the most evil person ever. What could they be planning? Who knows? Well actually, I do, but I'll let those who aren't to that point yet figure that out themselves.

So, that's the end of my first post. I'll be making more soon, hopefully. Coming soon! A Scotland Yard bug.

3 comments:

  1. This is cool! When do you think the next time you think you will make a new post? Did you say would would find some more scotland yard bugs? I like them they are cool! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bug was just a Scotland Yard bug because that was Scotland Yard. Not all bugs are Scotland Yard Bugs. But yes, I intend to try and find more bugs.

    ReplyDelete