Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sorry... and playing time!

Sorry for not being able to post. Over the past 2 days, my life has been full of school and friends, so I wasn't able to post or get on. So sorry for making all my great readers wait. On another note, I HAVE 6 FOLLOWERS! YES!!!!!! Even though one is me and three others are my friends...oh well. Have you noticed I like saying oh well yet? You will get a sense of that. Don't worry. It will come sometime if it hasn't yet.

I get playing time tomorrow night! Yes! In case I hadn't told you, I only get 1 - 1 1/2 hours of Wiz playing time a week, so in between times, I don't have much to post about. Anyway, my time is from about 7-8, maybe longer after 8, so join me if you want. EST, Pixie Area 1, to do Counterweight West and Big Ben. I need as much help as I can get, so help if you can please!

Enjoy your Monster killing!

2 comments:

  1. Um, hi! I'm Alia LotusPetal. You may know that I write stories on Creative Writing. I'm pretty sure I'll be coming back regularly, just a heads-up. You should check out my blog sometime! (www.wizard101addict.blogspot.com) I guess that's it. Good luck with your blog!

    ~Alia LotusPetal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alia! I am a regular reader of your blog, don't worry. I have it on the list of blogs I regularly read, and I really enjoy it! Thanks for following, and I hope you enjoy all my posts after this.

    ReplyDelete