Sunday, January 3, 2010

Update

So, Connor beat Counterweight east yesterday during that playing time I was talking about! Here's a few pics:

Me Tempesting a golem.

Me and my sister whoopin up on some machines.

The couterweights are harder than I thought they would be. They're like some really buffed up Golem Tower...

Yesterday, I finally found someone who dislikes being called short as much as I do!

Ah, the realization that I'm not the only one!

Anyway, I found another bug!

See? The book isn't over his head! Not really sure what makes it happen though... maybe the brick thing?

Enjoy your monster killing!

4 comments:

  1. the counter wates and big ben took me 2 weeks to accomplish (I didn't have many friends at the time) congratz with finshing counter wate east good luck with the rest btw I am a storm wizard too (only I look more like a ice/death combo instead of a storm/life combo : P :)
    good luck
    the diviner of myth
    Silverheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. I love being storm, and I'm storm/life also. It really took you 2 weeks? I knew Big Ben was hard, but not that hard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! That bottom pic with the messed up book is me!

    ReplyDelete