Monday, January 4, 2010

Oh my Gosh!!!!!!

OMG! KESTREL SHADOWTHISTLE IS FOLLOWING MY BLOG!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


*Ahem


Excuse me for that. Kestrel is one of the top bloggers of Wizard 101, according to Kingisle's Fansites page here. All those blogs are great, I would suggest reading all of them, especially the Friendly Necromancer. He was probably one of the first Wizard101 bloggers, and he started everyone else doing it. Anyway, Kestrel's blog is called the Shadowthistle School of Wizardry, and it is one of my favorites. Thank you so much for following my blog Kestrel!

2 comments:

  1. No, thanks for following my blog! I used to have no followers too! Just keep on working at it, and soon you will be on that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the encouraging comment. It really made me feel better about blogging. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete